A wired mouse is always the best choice for gamers who don’t want to get disturbed during an intense game. But wireless mice are also gaining popularity over wired ones because they give you freedom of movement and comfort while playing games. Today we will show you some budget-friendly wireless gaming mouses that will satisfy all your gaming needs.
1. Etekcity Scroll X1 – Our Top Pick
If you are a hardcore gamer and need a mouse that performs the best, then the Etekcity Scroll X1 is one of the best budget wireless gaming mouses that will help you to take your gaming experience to another level.
It comes with 6 adjustable DPI levels, so if you need high sensitivity for fast movements in an FPS game, then you can easily adjust it to 2500 DPI. If you play an RPG game and require more accuracy at low sensitivity, then you can simply adjust it to 1200 DPI.
You can also switch between 20 different wireless channels in case there is any disturbance in the signal. This gaming mouse also consists of a power switch that will help you to save power when not in use and intelligent connectivity that automatically connects your present system once turned on, which means no need to install software or drivers every time you plug in the receiver.
The best thing about this budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse is its ergonomic design and smooth rubberized texture which provides comfort and a better grip while playing games for hours. It also consists of two side-mounted buttons and one under palm button which can be customized using the Etekcity mouse app according to your needs. All these features along with the long battery life make it our top pick when we compared other mice in this price range.
- Pros Great ergonomic design & comfortable to use 6 adjustable DPI levels Long battery life
- Cons No additional programmable buttons Buy Etekcity Scroll X1 on Amazon
2. Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse – Runner Up
Logitech is one of the best manufacturers that always deliver high-quality gaming products, and this time they have come up with their latest wireless laser mouse which is specially designed to give you the smoothest gaming experience. It comes with a compact design, so if you are looking for a small budget wireless gaming mouse then it’s your best choice.
It consists of an ergonomic design with soft rubber grips which helps to hold it comfortably even after hours of continuous usage, but keep in mind that it’s not an ambidextrous product because only left-handers can use it to its full potential.
It has a compact receiver that easily fits into your laptop or desktop USB port, but you can also connect other Logitech wireless dongles if you don’t want to carry the receiver everywhere with you.
It uses an advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology for high-performance connectivity which ensures smooth and consistent response times by working on different surfaces like glass, wood or carpet without any lagging issues or signal stability problems. You will get 1 year of limited hardware warranty along with this budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse.
- Pros Great ergonomic design & comfortable to use Responsive enough for all kinds of games Ergonomically shaped buttons
- Cons Only suitable for left-handed people Buy Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse on Amazon
3. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse – Best Cheap Gaming Mouse
If you are looking for a budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse that will satisfy your needs, then the VicTsing MM057 is one of the best picks under $20. It comes with an ergonomic design and has an adjustable DPI button which can be adjusted between 800 to 1200 DPI for better accuracy in FPS games.
It also consists of 6 buttons that can be programmed using their app according to your preferences, but there are no additional programmable buttons available due to its compact design. Another great thing about this cheap wireless gaming mouse is its battery life which will give you 30 hours of non-stop gaming on a single charge.
- Pros Great ergonomic design & comfortable to use 6 adjustable DPI levels 30 hours of battery life
- Cons No additional programmable buttons Buy VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse on Amazon
4. Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse – Best Budget Wireless Optical Mouse
If you are looking for a cheap wireless gaming mouse that comes with many features and covers all the basics that a good budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse should have, then the Redragon M601 is definitely your best pick under $15. It has 6 fully programmable macro buttons which can be used in FPS games for quick weapon selection or other actions. This budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse also consists of 4 different DPI settings that can be adjusted between 1200, 1600, 2000 and 2400 DPI using their app according to your needs.
- Pros Great ergonomic design & comfortable to use 4 adjustable DPI levels
- Cons No additional programmable buttons Buy Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse on Amazon
5. Anker Gaming Mouse Wireless – Best Budget RF Gaming Mouse
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to a wireless gaming mouse that is equipped with an advanced 2.4 GHz radiofrequency technology for lag-free performance without any signal interference or lagging issues then the Anker’s gaming mouse is one of the best picks under $20.
It uses a sleek and compact receiver so you can easily carry it anywhere with your laptop or computer wherever you go. The tight grip of its ergonomic design helps to improve your accuracy by preventing misses and movement errors even if you are playing for hours. It also has 6 buttons with 4 different DPI settings(800/1200/1600/2400) which can be changed using their dedicated app according to your preferences.
- Pros Great ergonomic design & comfortable to use Advanced 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology Sleek and compact receiver
- Cons No additional programmable buttons Buy Anker Gaming Mouse Wireless on Amazon