The best way to get free spins on Coin Master is by playing the game. It’s not a trick or hack, it’s just how the game works! In order to play and win you need coins that are obtained through gameplay with a few exceptions.
The easiest way to acquire spins is by completing quests in-game. Quests will give you between 1 and 400 spins depending on their village level. You can also purchase them from the coin master store, but this isn’t recommended because it takes up time that could be spent actually playing the game!
If you’re looking for another solution then there are two ways: either wait patiently until your next daily spin or use one of our daily free coin master spin links
What Is Coin Master
CoinMaster, also known as Coin Game or Money Game, is a social game similar to Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. The player must collect coins in an environment built entirely from square blocks lottery system. They can buy more property, which includes buildings and the land they stand on, Coins can be obtained from purchases and gift offers. As players level up, they unlock new features such as pets for protection, shields to defend their village
The player’s goal is to keep expanding their village until it unlocks all available villages.
Other Tricks To Get Free Spins
Coin Master is an addictive app that’s swept the world. It makes you feel like a real treasure hunter as you dig through the earth, looking for coins and spins while avoiding dangerous obstacles.
There are many ways to get coins in this game: digging for them, completing quests or buying them with your own hard-earned cash. But what if I told you there was a freeway? One that doesn’t involve spending any money at all?
- Don’t Skip Ads – Watching an ad for free coins is the safest, most reliable option out there. If you don’t want to watch ads you can always play with other players, who are more than happy to share their gifts and spins as long as they’re not fighting for anything important in the game!
- Engage Your Friends – Invite your friends to play Coin Master and when they accept, you’ll get 30 free spins. If they complete the tutorial before accepting, it’ll still count. You can do this up to five times a day, so make sure everyone in your contact list has this game installed!
- Join Events – Events are a great way to acquire spins. Events last for up to a week and require you to meet certain goals in order to win the number of free spins you’ve been offered. Sometimes, they’ll even reward you with coins! You can find current events by tapping on the coin icon in your village. Events usually have good rewards
- Spins Fortune Wheel – The spins fortune wheel is a daily bonus that gives you anywhere from 1m to 10m spins on the spin wheel daily. It’s a great way to boost your free spins, especially if you’re low on cash and can’t afford more through the premium shop
- Invite Friends – Another way to get free spins is by inviting your friends. When they play and complete the tutorial, you’ll be rewarded with 10 free spins! You can do this up to five times a day, so invite away!
- Play Daily – Coin Master has daily quests that give you a decent number of coins just for playing. Complete them and move up the ranks, or buy your way to the top with actual cash! Every day when you log into Coin Master, you’ll get a free spin on the wheel! Collect as many rewards as you can, including free spins, coins and pet foods
- Revenge raids – For you to get the best out of Coin Master, it’s important to know how raiding works. Once a day, each player has the opportunity to attack another user’s village and take their coins. You can do this as many times as you want
How do I invite my friends to play CoinMaster?
To get your friends to play, go to the “Friends” tab and tap on the invite button. You can also copy and send the invitation via text or email
How do raids work in CoinMaster?
Raids are available to coincide with the time you’re playing. Raids give you a chance to attack and plunder from other players who are currently online. You’ll battle them and loot items and coins from their village. Most importantly, the higher the level of your raid, the more loot you can steal!