The dark mode is a pretty hot topic these days, and rightfully so. More and more people are using their devices at night to browse the web or send messages which can be hard on the eyes when reading white text on a bright screen for extended periods of time. The notion has added dark mode to both desktop and mobile versions of our app, making it easier than ever for you to switch back and forth between light and dark modes without any trouble
1. Click on “Notion” in your toolbar
2. Then click on the gear icon to open the settings.
3. Go to the Appearance tab, select dark… and you’re ready for some sweet dark mode action!
1. Open up Notion’s settings by clicking the menu button on the toolbar.
2. Then click on the dark mode toggle to turn it on!