Roblox is a game that allows people to create their own games and play them. Roblox also has many popular games, such as “Rescue Team” and “Sky Wars”. This article will list 20 of the best Roblox games. For these top 10, I will rank them in order from 1-20. At the end of this paragraph, there are links to all ten of these great games so you can see for yourself if they should be on your favourites list too!
1) Rescue Team: In this game, you have to find missing people in disasters while being timed. The more time you take, the fewer points you get at the end. However, if you finish quickly then your team gets bonus points. This game requires teamwork and strategy, which makes it all the more fun.
2) Apocalypse Rising: Apocalypse Rising is a zombie apocalypse game in which you basically go around and kill zombies and other players (and steal their loot) while making sure that your character doesn’t die of hunger or thirst after six minutes. It’s important to realize that the more players there are, the faster you will lose.
3) Natural Disaster Survival: This game is almost exactly like “Rescue Team”, but it involves natural disasters instead of man-made ones. You have to find missing people in earthquakes, tornados, floods, hurricanes, and blizzards while being timed. This also requires teamwork and strategy.
4) Murder Mystery: In this game, you work with other people to try and figure out who the murderer is before he kills everyone. If you’re the murderer, then your job is to kill everyone before they can accuse you of being the killer. This game requires a lot of thinking and deduction skills as well as good teamwork.
5) Apocalypse: Apocalypse is the game version of the TV show “Revolution”. It’s basically a post-apocalyptic world where all electronic devices no longer work. This means that you have to find other ways to survive, such as hunting or farming. You also have to fight off other survivors who might try and steal your stuff.
6) Prison Life: In this game, you have to escape prison by crawling through a hole in the wall and getting items from other inmates. You can build your own cell with “Roblox studio”. There are also guards that try to catch you, so be careful! This is another teamwork-oriented game where co-operation is really important.
7) MeepCity: This is a very popular game in which you can customize your character and go around doing quests for people such as finding buried treasure, catching ghosts, and exploring new areas that are being built by “MeepCity”. You can also buy stuff from the Roblox catalogue with real money to improve your character.
8) Phantom Forces: This game is like “Counter-Strike” in Roblox. The point of the game is to win gunfights by killing your enemies with weapons such as rifles, snipers, shotguns, machine guns, and many others. You earn money after each round that you can use to buy better weapons or armour for your player.
9) Murder Mystery 2: This is the sequel to Murder Mystery, which I talked about earlier. In this game, you have to investigate a murder that has taken place at a mansion while being timed. You can accuse other players of being the murderer, but if you are wrong then you get killed by him/her! This game can get pretty intense.
10) Speed Run 4: In this game, you have to go around completing levels as fast as you can in order to beat other players’ times or just your own best time that has been saved onto the server. You earn money after each level that you can use to buy powerups for future runs.
11) Jailbreak: In this game, you start in a jail cell and have to escape prison by collecting items that are hidden inside the cells of other inmates. You have to be careful because sometimes there are guards that try to catch you! This is another teamwork-oriented game where co-operation is really important.
12) Infectonator: This game is like a mix between “Plague Inc.” and “The Walking Dead”. It involves trying to infect the entire world with your zombie virus by mutating your virus, researching symptoms, buying zombies, and more. You have to be careful because humans might develop a cure for your virus!
13) Work at a Pizza Place: In this game, you have to go around different restaurants serving pizzas to customers. You can customize your character and also decorate the inside of your restaurant. Roblox created a sequel called “Papa’s Pizzeria” which is almost exactly like this one but it takes place in a burger joint instead of a pizza joint.
14) Dinosaur Simulator: In this game, you can create your own dinosaur and see how it would live in the wild. You also have to try and survive against other dinosaurs that might want to kill you or hunt for prey in order to survive. This game is very realistic because the dinosaurs actually act like real animals!
15) Natural Disaster Survival: Similar to Survive The Disasters, this game has players trying not to get killed by natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, meteors, lightning storms, etc. It’s basically a sandbox version of Pandemic II where everything is randomized so no two games are alike. If you play on the “Endless” difficulty then expect things to become crazy pretty quickly if you don’t die within the first 10 minutes.
16) Phantom Forces Training: This game is just like the main version of “Phantom Forces” but without any enemies. It’s basically just “Counter-Strike” in Roblox. The point of the game is to win gunfights by killing your enemies with weapons such as rifles, snipers, shotguns, machine guns, and many others. You earn money after each round that you can use to buy better weapons or armour for your player.
17) Hotel Destination: In this game, players try to build a hotel/casino that gets high ratings by accepting only the best customers (this includes celebrities!) into their establishment while also gaining a good reputation with said customers in order to get more revenue at the end of the month. There is also a sequel to this game called “Hotel Domination” which is almost exactly like this one but with more features so check it out if you want!
18) Anti-Terror Force: Another game by the same creator as “Natural Disaster Survival”. This time, you have to try and kill all the terrorists that are invading your base with weapons such as rifles, snipers, shotguns, machine guns, and many others. If you play on the “Endless” difficulty then expect things to become crazy pretty quickly if you don’t die within the first 10 minutes. This game can get very intense because even though there are players on your side against the terrorists they might accidentally shoot at their own teammates!
19) Growing Up: This game is very realistic because it allows you to be a small child and then grow up into an adult. You can learn skills (such as cooking, etc.) by doing them multiple times until your skill level increases. Make sure not to make yourself sick or else you might die!
20) Monster Town Defense 2: This game is like “Phantom Forces Training” except it’s turned based. Players try to survive waves of monsters depending on their levels (you start out really weak and then slowly become more powerful). There are different classes that players can choose from such as mages, warriors, archers, etc. The sequel to this game called “Monster Town Defense 3” is also pretty good so check that out if you want