The Gigabyte M32U is a 32-inch 4K monitor that delivers rich, vibrant colors and stunning clarity. It has been designed for gamers who want to experience the latest games at their best. Compared with other monitors on the market, it provides an immersive viewing experience. In this post, we will tell you what makes this product special and how it can improve your gaming performance by giving you a better visual field of view.
The first thing we noticed about this monitor was its sleek design which offers more screen space than traditional 16:9 widescreen displays and less distortion when playing games on large screens thanks to its curved edges and frameless display. The 4K resolution gives players higher pixel density meaning they will see sharper images as well
Gigabyte M32U 31.5″ 16:9 4K
- 31.5″ In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- HDMI & DisplayPort Inputs
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- DisplayHDR 400
- 1ms Response Time
- 144 Hz Refresh Rate
- 1.07 Billion Colors
- Screen Size: 32-inch Curved
- Resolution: 1920x1080p FHD Performance IPS Technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz AMD FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 Dynamic Color Boost Multi-View Angle 178°(H) / 178°(V) Display Colors 16.7 million Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 178(H) / 178(V) Response Time: 1ms Aspect Ratio: 16 : 9 Display Colors : 16.7M (8 bit)(FRC) HDR Support: No Thunderbolt 2 Connection
- Thunderbolt™ 2 – The fastest, most versatile connection available. Thunderbolt™ 2, a hardware interface technology based on DisplayPort 1.2a standard, provides a staggering 20Gbps of bandwidth in addition to reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 support.
- Product Details:
- Price: $399 Release Date: April 2018 Colors: Silver
- Ports & Interface Ports 1x HDMI
- 4x DisplayPort 1.2 Features Speakers: Yes Headphone Out: Yes
The monitor comes with an incredibly crisp image that will leave you satisfied. The M32U’s 144Hz refresh rate combined with 1ms response time makes for a feel on the screen that is very close to real-life which is what most gamers are looking for in their setup.
The monitor also has FreeSync technology so it can match your FPS on-screen with your FPS on the GPU. This makes for a very smooth gaming experience that will be appreciated by all gamers.
The 144Hz and 1ms response time make for a surprisingly good gaming experience. There is no noticeable motion blur or ghosting while playing games which creates the best possible gaming experience. The monitor also has FreeSync technology to help eliminate screen tearing, stuttering, and input lag which can be common in monitors that have high refresh rates or are being used at high resolutions.
The monitor is able to display an incredibly crisp image that will leave you satisfied. The M32U’s 144Hz refresh rate combined with 1ms response time makes for a feel on the screen that is very close to real-life which is what most gamers are looking for in their setup.
Aside from its incredible gaming performance, the monitor has on-screen controls which are located on the lower right side of the monitor. Unfortunately, while it is nice that this monitor comes with on-screen customization options, navigating through them takes some time to get used to and can become frustrating sometimes.
The M32U’s incredibly thin design provides an immersive viewing experience so you can lose yourself in your games. The monitor itself is covered with a matte black finish and the stand matches it perfectly while giving the monitor the sleek look that we like to see in gaming monitors.
This monitor also has multiple connectivity options and adjustable VESA mounts if you are interested in mounting it on the wall or to another stand. The entire unit is also incredibly lightweight which makes for an easy setup process, but may not support heavier graphic cards if you are planning to use them with this monitor.
The curved edges give gamers a better field of view and less distortion when they are playing games that fill up the screen. The curve also provides an immersive viewing experience so you can lose yourself in your games.
The monitor is covered with a matte black finish and the stand matches it perfectly while giving the monitor the sleek look that we like to see in gaming monitors. This monitor is extremely thin itself which makes for an even more immersive experience when you are playing, but makes the monitor less durable than others on the market.
Pros & Cons
- 144Hz refresh rate combined with 1ms response time makes for a surprisingly good gaming experience. Every game feels very close to real-life which is what most gamers want in their setups.
- The monitor has FreeSync technology so it can match your FPS on-screen with your FPS on the GPU which eliminates screen tearing, stuttering, and input lag.
- Multiple connectivity options and adjustable VESA mounts provide a lot of customization options for the monitor.
- The incredibly thin design provides an immersive viewing experience.
- The monitor comes with on-screen controls that can take some time to get used to and navigating through them can become frustrating at times. FreeSync technology will only work if you have a compatible AMD video card.
- Not very durable and not meant to support heavier graphic cards.
- This monitor is incredibly thin which provides an immersive viewing experience but makes the monitor less durable than others on the market.
This monitor has an incredible image quality that will give you a satisfying gaming experience, but navigating through its on-screen customization options can be slightly frustrating at times. The design was made to provide gamers with an immersive viewing experience and it does this incredibly well while still giving off a sleek look.
The monitor is extremely thin which makes it lightweight and easy to set up, but may not support heavier graphic cards if you are planning to use them with this monitor. The curved edges provide gamers with a better field of view in games that fill up the screen and less distortion in this immersive viewing experience.